Join us for our AMAZING KIDS RACE – helping kids aged 4-15 run a half marathon. We challenge all our Kids Race entrants to complete their own cumulative half marathon.
Kids Race Surrey | Multi-Award Winning Run Reigate
13.1 CUMULATIVE MILES
16 JUN - 16 SEP 12:00-13:30
1.1 MILE GRAND FINAL RACE
Race Information | Run Reigate Kids Race
- If you are aged 4-15 sign up to enter the Kids Race
- Run 12 miles in your own time from now until September 16th
- 12 miles?! That’s a lot!! Yes, but it will soon add up if you do a little bit at a time. Download and print out our Kids Miles Tracker to allow you to fill out and track the miles you have completed so far!
- On race day complete your half marathon at our 1.1-mile grand finale race in Priory Park
- All kids receive our fantastic 2018 medal and a technical t-shirt
On the day there will be..
- 100’s of parking spaces within a 5-minute walk of Priory Park
- FREE activities for kids of all ages in the Kids Active Zone
- A selection of delicious food/drink in the Jellyfish Food Festival
- Amazing atmosphere and a great day out for the whole family!
How do I take part? You can register right now – just click here and enter now!
How old do you have to be? Any child from the age of 4 (Reception) to age 15 (Year 11)
Can I run with an adult? Yes, if you would like an adult to run with you, they will not need to be registered.
What time is it? There will be multiple kids races in age groups at the following times, please arrive 10minutes before the start of your race:
12:00 – Y9, Y10 & Y11
12:05 – Y7 & Y8
12:15 – Y6
12:30 – Y5
12:45 – Y4
13:00 – Y3
13:15 – Y2
13:30 – Reception & Y1
What is the 1.1 mile route? The route will start in the Event Village, head up and along the trees, around the pond before joining the main race route for a great finish along the ‘Avenue of Trees’.
How many places are there? There are 1,200 places available in total. We sold out in 2017 so sign up soon to avoid disappointment!
How much does it cost? £12.
Are there any prizes for race winners? There are no prizes for the kid’s races as it’s a cumulative half-marathon, rather than a 1.1-mile race.
When can I log my miles? We encourage you to keep track of your miles and watch your progress over your 12 training miles, you can do this using our 2018 Mile Tracker.
Code of Conduct
We really want you all to have a super fun time at Run Reigate so, just like at school, there is an expectation that you will behave properly. Have a look at the Run Reigate Kids Race Code of Conduct what you need to do and what you can expect in return.